Using Presentation Mode in Linea
Presentation Mode allows you to display your sketches or artwork on an HDTV or large room projector using AirPlay Mirroring or a physical video cable and the AppleTV. This is a great way for artists, designers and educators to communicate their ideas in a conference room or large audience setting.
NOTE: You must have an AppleTV in order for Presentation Mode to work.
Here's how it works -
- Open Linea Sketch on your iPad.
- On the Project Manager screen, tap on the artwork you want to display or start with a blank canvas.
- Once you artwork or canvas has appeared, swipe up from the bottom of your iPad's screen to bring up the Control Center.
- Tap on the AirPlay Mirroring button and choose the AppleTV you want to use as your mirror device.
- To enter Presentation Mode, tap on the ellipsis (the three dots) at the top of the screen and slide the button for Presentation Mode to the right.
Once you turn Presentation Mode on, Linea's Tools & Layers and Color palettes are now hidden and the black bars on the sides disappear to match the native 16:9 ratio of your display.
To stop mirroring, simply open the Control Center again and turn off AirPlay Mirroring.