Gesture Shortcuts in Linea
What gestures can I use in Linea?
With Linea, there are a number of gestures that you can utilize to make creating beautiful artwork fun and productive.
- Tapping and holding on a Project folder allows you to rearrange their order.
- Double-tapping a sketch thumbnail opens it directly, bypassing the Project View.
- Double-tap on Project folder name to rename it.
- Tap, hold and drag on a sketch to rearrange its order within the project.
- Long tap and release quickly allows you to Duplicate, Share, Move and Delete a sketch.
- Tap and hold on the + button in the project view for custom canvas sizes like 16x9 and square.
- Tap on Project folder name to rename it.
- If you have an Apple Pencil and iPad Pro, you can use one finger to erase what you've drawn on a layer.
- A two-finger tap allows you to Undo.
- A three-finger tap allows you to Redo.
- Double-tapping on a Layer's icon turns it on and off.
- Double-tap the eraser icon to quickly clear all content from the currently selected layer (iPad only).
- Double-tap or long press on the Compass icon to lock its zoom & rotation.
- Rearrange Layers by tapping, holding and dragging them up or down in the stack.
- Rearrange custom color chips - Tap & hold the color chip and drag it to reorganize your color palette.
- Long-press the tool icon in the toolbar to switch to the eraser tool or to switch back to the previous tool.
- Long-press on the layer icon to show the options for the current layer.
- Long-press on the color swatch to quickly pick a tint or shade of the currently selected color.
- Swipe down on the toolbar (when in portrait mode) to hide it and the top toolbar. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to show them again.