Clicker is an iOS app that contains another app for your Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch app also contains several watch face complications.
Sometimes the installation of these three components doesn't go smoothly. If you're having a problem with either app or the complications, here are some recommendations to get things running smoothly.
Before performing any other steps, it's a good idea to restart both your iPhone and Apple Watch. They communicate with each other during the installation process and sometimes that connection can be disrupted. Restarting will put that back in order.
If you're not seeing Clicker on your Apple Watch, you should reinstall it using your iPhone:
- Open the Watch app (black icon with white watch viewed from the side)
- Navigate to the watch you are having an issue with - it should be shown by default
- Scroll down to the INSTALLED ON APPLE WATCH section and look for Clicker
a. If Clicker is not in the list of installed apps, skip to step 4
b. If Clicker is listed, tap on it then turn off "Show App on Apple Watch" to uninstall the watch app
- Return to the main list and scroll to AVAILABLE APPS
- Tap on the INSTALL button next to Clicker and the app will be reinstalled
When you click on the digital crown to get the list of apps, Clicker should now be listed.
At this point, you may need to reinstall the watch complications.
If you see Clicker in your app list (when you click on the digital crown) but don't see the complication on your watch face, follow these steps:
- On your Apple Watch, tap & hold on your watch face
- When the Edit button appears, tap to edit the watch face
- Scroll to the section titled COMPLICATIONS
- Tap the location where you want to see Clicker
- Scroll to the list until you see Clicker, then tap it to install it
If things still aren't working for you, try uninstalling the Clicker iPhone app and downloading it again from the App Store.
Some folks have reported that unpairing and repairing the watch with you iPhone can help sort out problems with communication between the devices.