How to use Linea's Presentation Mode feature
Presentation Mode allows you to display your sketches or artwork on an HDTV or large room projector using AirPlay Mirroring or a physical video cable and the AppleTV. This is a great way for artists, designers and educators to communicate their ideas in a conference room or large audience setting.
NOTE: You must have an AppleTV in order for Presentation Mode to work.
Here's how it works:
- Open Linea on your iPad or iPhone.
- Open a sketch you want to present or start with a blank canvas.
- Tap the Actions menu at upper left of the canvas and then tap Present Canvas.
- Tap and make sure that Presentation Mode is turned ON.
- From Control Center, tap on the AirPlay Mirroring button and choose the AppleTV you want to use as your mirror device.
Published Date: September 26, 2018