Gestures in Twitterrific (iOS)
What gestures can I use in Twitterrific?
Starting with Twitterrific 5, there are a number of new gestures that you can utilize to make your experience reading tweets even more enjoyable:
• Two-finger swipe up to hide the iOS status bar when
• Two-finger swipe down to display the iOS status bar when hidden.
• Dismiss a popup view by dragging downwards on the navigation bar.
Compose Screen Gestures
• Tapping and holding on the camera button quickly
attaches the latest photo.
• Turn on geolocation for all tweets per account - Tap and hold the location button.
• Tapping on the character counter and then tapping on the “X” button that shows up next to it will clear the tweet.
• You can cancel out of autocompleting usernames partway through by tapping the "@" symbol on the keyboard.
• Single-finger swipe to adjust cursor position by letter.
• Pulling downward on the timeline will refresh your
• Swiping from left to right on a tweet will open a compose screen to reply to that tweet.
• Swiping from right to left on a tweet will open the Discussion view for that tweet.
• Tapping and holding on the sidebar button will bring up the accounts screen.
• Tapping and holding on links, usernames, and hashtags will bring up a context menu for copying the item or opening the item in the in-app browser.
• Tapping and holding on the Theme button will reset the application’s themes to the factory defaults.
Photo Viewer Gestures
• Tapping and holding on the image will bring up a context
menu for copying or saving the image, or opening the image in the
• Drag downwards to dismiss the photo view.
• Swiping back and forth over an animated gif in the photo viewer will scrub back and forth through the animation.