VoiceOver Gestures in Twitterrific (iOS)
What VoiceOver gestures can I use in Twitterrific iOS?
Twitterrific supports gestures for use with VoiceOver the audio accessibility feature built into iOS for the hard of seeing. The following is a list of VoiceOver gestures available in Twitterrific:
• Two-finger Z gesture - Dismiss any currently-displayed popup views
• Three-finger swipe down while at the top of the timeline - refreshes the timeline content
• Three-finger swipe up/down - scroll the timeline by pages
• Swipe left or right - move through your timeline tweet by tweet
• Double tap on a tweet - Quickly open the discussion view for that tweet
• Double tap, hold, and swipe left on a tweet - Quickly open the discussion view for that tweet
• Double tap, hold, and swipe right on a tweet - Quickly start a reply for that tweet
• Swipe up or down, then double tap - Select and execute an action for that tweet
• Double tap and hold on the sidebar button - Quickly bring up the Accounts screen
• Double tap - Dismiss the photo viewer • Double tap and hold - Bring up an action menu for the displayed photo
• Double tap on the character counter, then swipe left and double tap on the reset tweet button - Clear the text in the compose view • Double tap and hold on the location button - set location attachment always on by default
Clearing the Timeline Cache or Deleting An Account
• Double tap & hold on the sidebar button to bring up the Accounts screen. Next, navigate to the account you want to clear the cache or delete. Double tap on the account itself to activate it. Finally, swipe down to the option you want (Clear cache or delete account) and double tap again.