Gesture Shortcuts in Linea Sketch
What gestures can I use in Linea Sketch?
With Linea, there are a number of gestures that you can utilize to make creating beautiful artwork fun and productive.
Project Organizer Gestures
- Tapping and holding on a Project folder allows you to rearrange their order.
- Double-tapping a sketch thumbnail opens it directly, bypassing the Project View
- Tap, hold and drag on a sketch to rearrange its order within the project.
- Long tap + release quickly allows you to Duplicate, Share, Move and Delete a sketch
- If you have an Apple Pencil and iPad Pro, you can use one finger to erase what you've drawn on a layer.
- A two-finger tap allows you to Undo
- A three-finger tap allows you to Redo
- Double-tapping on a Layer's icon turns it on and off
- Double-tap the eraser icon to quickly clear all content from the currently selected layer
- Double-tap or long press on the Compass icon to lock its zoom & rotation
- Rearrange Layers by tapping, holding and dragging them up or down in the stack