Can't make Loupe - Copy app color work

Guill

06 Feb, 2012 10:48 AM

Hi there,

I'm trying to get colours using the loupe and to copy them in Xcode. I've tried the NSColor and UIColor settings, none of them are working. What is pasted in the clipboard is always what is chosen in the loupe settings. I've seen that you guys can paste the whole NSColor thing from your knowledge database, but how do you do that then? Is it a bug in version 3.0.1?

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Tyler on 06 Feb, 2012 07:18 PM

Hey Guill,

Which color setting do you have set in the drop down menu in the Loupe? The sixth option down should show three different decimal numbers related to the red, green, and blue color values. Hitting cmd+option+ctrl+c while the loupe has the color you want highlighted should copy out either the NSColor or UIColor string, as long as you have that color setting selected in the Loupe's interface.

2. 2 Posted by Guill Lo on 07 Feb, 2012 10:49 AM

Hi Tyler,

Alright, works wonderful now! I didn't know I had to choose the 6th option, I thought it would copy the NSColor in the clipboard in any case. I haven't found this info anywhere also, maybe you should add it somewhere? Might help other people I guess.

--
    Guill

3. Gedeon closed this discussion on 07 Feb, 2012 12:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac